Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The fraudsters and the blind

The driver that annoyed me so by asking me to repeat myself three times was driving. Today he heard me first time. On my journey to work I was sitting musing on the lack of comments on my blog and minding my own business, when in front of my eyes the bus driver became a human. He was very nice and helpful to a blind man (is it rude to stare at the blind? I don't cos you never know how much they are putting it on) he helped him on the bus and got out of his seat to pick up the change that the blind dropped. later a bloke got on who had a pass for further up the journey instead of making him buy a ticket I just let him put it in the machine when we came to the bit where it was valid. I paid full fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home