Saturday, April 01, 2006

On the bus today

Today the bus was pretty much on time, which was nice. In order to get a ticket I had to repeat myself 3 times, This was the bus drivers fault as i buy a ticket the same way every day with little to no problem (bloody incompitent drivers). Some one was on my prefered and second fav seat so i took my free paper and sat on the third option (a bit close to the front for my liking and does not have a head reast thing but has easy access to a bell and an unobstructed window). about five mins in a scruffy bloke who stank of HORRIBLE 'backy sat on the seat right in front of me ,so i had to endure his stench for 25 mins ( i could have moved seats but it would have resulted in dissapproving looks from the other passengers who i knew already blamed me for the ticket buying fiasco)

the drive was pretty uneventfull from then on the bus driver got abit pissed off from some other drivers cutting him up which cheered me up a bit.

got off the bus didn't say thanx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home