Saturday, May 06, 2006

Silent chairs (like musical but without a vital part)

Today was a crowed bus day so I resigned myself to sharing the seat with a middle aged woman who has a daughter. To my delight she got (with her daughter) of in the middle of no wear to my horror immediately a bloke got off another seat and sat next to me! I know I’m piece of ass but this really is beyond the pail (he spent the rest of the ride looking the other way almost as if he was intimidated by my statuesque good looks so pretended to talk to his friend with whom he alighted the bus and had not had a chance to talk to until the seat move incident), just think of the blog of the bloke who was sitting next to the guy who got up to sit next to me. Will he feel liberated or shunned? Is he unaware of the revolutions that are a daily occurrence in the labs of Gillette, right guard and lynx? Maybe we will never know the answers to these questions (I recon I will know the answers eventually). Maybe I should just get on with my bus ride listen to my ipod and be less of a Judgey Mcjudge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home