Sunday, October 01, 2006

Early/late Bus

Today i did everything as normal got up got showered got dressed, walked to the bus stop hung around at the bus stop for a few minutes (for it is the place to be at ten past nine on a saturday morning) hailed the bus got on the but put down five pounds eight pence one euro cent and five centimes, took my ticket and then my seat. at which point the driver turned round and shouted "these are foreign" he waited there for me to go back and find the necessary not foreign two pence which luckily i had them so we went on our way.

i finished work at four but knew the bus would not be at the stop till twenty to five.so i walked around the shopping centre but it was crowded and i had no cash so at ten past i went to the stop. luckily for me the traffic was really bad making the bus really slow so the earlier bus came to my stop just as i did. Unluckily for me the traffic was really bad making the bus really slow so the earlier bus that i caught came to my stop at the same time that the later bus i was going to catch would have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home